Internet Security Tips
PC and Mobile Devices
- Avoid using public computers to access your online account.
- Ensure your online account is properly logged out after using the online services.
- Avoid sharing your computers and mobile devices with others
- When using the online services, do not leave your PC or mobile devices unattended.
- Ensure your PC or mobile devices with proper security measures applied, such as activating screen-lock with password, applying latest security patches, etc.
- Do not open any suspicious emails.
- Do not download, install or use any suspicious software or mobile applications.
- Do not click on any hyperlinks on suspicious websites.
- When receiving your transaction statements, check the statements immediately. Should you find any suspicious transactions, please contact our customer services.
- Should you receive any suspicious login or transaction notifications, please contact our customer services immediately.
- Safeguard your login credentials properly and do not share them with others.
- Use complex passwords, such as combinations of uppercase and lowercase letters, digits and symbols.
- Do not save your passwords in your PC or mobile devices.
- Change your passwords periodically
- Set up a password for your Wi-Fi network and adopt advanced encryption, e.g. WPA2-PSK and AES.
- Do not use any suspicious Wi-Fi network.
- Avoiding using public Wi-Fi network to access your online account.